We pay for ALL up-front expenses.
We don't get paid unless you do.
Calls, consultations, & questions are
always welcomed by our attorneys.
We will handle the stress of dealing with
insurance companies for you.
Selected as a member of the
Multi-million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Fresno E-Bike Accident Lawyer
Electric bikes, also known as e-bikes, have been gaining significant traction in recent years - capturing the interest of a diverse demographic including environmentally-driven advocates, those eager to navigate congested streets, and individuals that enjoy a quick, hassle-free mode of transportation. However, despite the many advantages that e-bikes offer, it's undeniable that they are also prone to accidents and injuries. Fortunately, you may have legal recourse against the party who causes your accident. For help, contact Roberts & Spiegel to schedule a free consultation.
Why Choose Roberts & Spiegel For Help With Your E-Bike Claim
When you’re in an e-bike accident, it’s common to feel alone and confused. Fortunately, an experienced Fresno personal injury lawyer can help you determine what steps to take. You should work with us because:
- We take our responsibility to each client very seriously. Our first priority is you - and we won't back down when going up against large insurance companies.
- We know the ins and outs of the laws surrounding e-bikes and understand how the insurance companies will try to avoid paying you. This knowledge and experience allows us to build a strong case on your behalf and negotiate for the maximum amount of compensation possible.
- We take the time to listen to your concerns, answer your questions, and keep you updated on the progress of your case. We’re not just lawyers – we’re compassionate advocates for our clients.
How An Attorney Can Help After an E-Bike Accident
A lawyer is an excellent resource for anyone who has been in an electric bike accident. Here’s how they can help you:
- They can help you determine who is liable for the accident, whether it's the e-bike rider, car driver, or any other party.
- E-bike accidents can be severe, and the cost of medical bills can be hefty. An e-bike lawyer can help you recover lost wages and other damages you may have incurred
- Accidents can be traumatic, and an e-bike lawyer can help you through the process. They'll listen to you, answer questions, and provide guidance.
Understanding Liability in California E-Bike Accidents
As e-bikes continue to rise in popularity in California, so do the number of accidents involving them. It's important to remember that accidents can happen, and understanding the most common causes of these accidents and who might be liable can help if you stay safe.
Another common cause of e-bike accidents is equipment failure. This can result from low-quality components that are not equipped to handle the added weight and power of an e-bike. Common equipment failures include issues with brakes, tires, batteries or even frames. If you’re injured as a result, the manufacturer of the bikes or particular parts could be responsible for your damages through a product liability claim.
Uneven pavements, potholes, and other road hazards can cause accidents, even when the rider is following all the safety rules. In such cases, the local authorities or the city could be held liable for the damages caused by the road hazards.
Driver negligence is one of the most common causes of e-bike accidents in California. This can stem from motor vehicle drivers not paying attention to cyclists on the road, being distracted by their phones or other devices, or speeding.
One of the most dangerous situations for cyclists is when drivers make sudden turns or lane changes without proper signaling or warning. This can create a hazardous situation where cyclists can end up colliding with the car or swerving into traffic to avoid the car.
Request Your Free Consultation Now
Fill out the form below and we will respond immediately to help you with your questions.
Contact Roberts & Spiegel To Schedule a Free Consultation
When you're dealing with the aftermath of an e-bike accident, you need a lawyer who knows what they're doing and who genuinely cares about your well-being. That's what you'll get with us. For help after an accident, contact Roberts & Spiegel to schedule a free consultation.